1960 (MCMLX) was a leap year of the 196th decade, the 20th century, the 2nd millennium and was starting on a Friday.
- February 4 - Matthieu Hartley, past member of The Cure group.
- February 15 - Mikey Craig, past member of the Culture Club group.
- May 29 - Mel Gaynor, member of the Simple Minds group.
- May 30 - Stephen Duffy, past member of the Duran Duran group.
- June 1 - Simon Gallup, member of The Cure group.
- June 20 - John Taylor, member of the Duran Duran group.
- September 3 - Perry Bamonte, past member of The Cure group.
- September 23 - John Rocca, past member of the Freeez group.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.